Friday, May 22, 2009

Love Again

why does love knock you down so hard everytime it comes? Why does it have to be that way?
I fell in love with the wrong person before and now I feel it coming again. I can't believe I won't learn from my lessons. I cried so many times before and with out knowing, I did it again. They say there is a love for everyone out there, but im not sure why is so hard to find that someone. I can't stop thinking... my head is spining in place and I don't understand why? my heart beats fast when love comes close. I can't breath when love speaks to me. I can't speak back.

but why do I love if Love doesn't love me back. Love has a love and that love is not me. Is not even close to being it.
The wors thing is that unintentionally I've hurt love when it was close to me. what a disaster I made of what could have been at least something friendly. Love hates me now and I am hating me for makin love hate me.

No comments: