Tuesday, February 2, 2010

I'm a 2010 Lindsay Graduate!!!!


I finally achieved the first major goal of my life since my daughter was born. I am so proud of myself. I feel like I have been trying to climb a latter for so many years but never quite stepped on that first step. I feel like I have finally climbed the first step of the stairway and that the rest of the steps will be much easier. I also feel like I can actually achieve the goals I've set for myself and I know that someday I will be at the top of the latter and that I will be able to guide my daughter and if she ever has a hard time stepping on the first step I will be there to stretch my hand out so that she can climb all the way up as I have done.
I am so happy to have come to be part of the school Lindsay because I have grown so much as a person and as a mother. I know that without the support from the teachers at Lindsay and the help of the students to keep me on track I would not have gotten this far. I am so determined to finally continue on my way towards education and eventually finishing a career that will be my job for the rest of my life.

1 comment:

cindy said...

Hi Ana I wanted to thank you for reading my post.I appreciate you taking the time to read it and i appreciate you for commenting and for extending an invitation to talk i hope one day i am able to ask for your advice as my son david gets older.I am glad that I have someone who will give me advice.Thank you..