Wednesday, December 31, 2014

new year 2015

today is the last day of the year 2014.  I am very pleased to say that many good things happened to me this year.  one of the best things was being able to be a part of my daughter Neomi's everyday life.  I was able to be a full time mother and I felt really proud of myself.

 another one of the best things that happened this old year was receiving the blessing of a new life.  thats right, my newborn Osiris.  Osiris was born on December 19 of the present year 2014.

these two young ladies are my reason to believe that this new year will be filled with new challenges and joys.  it will be filled with many new blessings and many more happy moments.  I am really looking forward to seeing what the new year will bring.

i don't regret anything that happened this year 2014 however i do know that many things that I did throughout the year I want to change.  there are many parts of my life that I want to leave behind so that i can start a fresh new life this new year.  my goal for the 2015 is simply to stay focused on all the goals that I have set for my future.  I have many new goals for my life that include my two daughters, where there is no room for failure and for bad habits.  I am very please to say that i feel very proud of myself for making the choice to change my life.

well I have nothing much to say just that I wish everyone a happy  new year 2015


 

No comments: