Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Language Class!!!

Learning a language can be a lot of fun but when you are trying to learn three different languages at the same time it can get prety confusing. Especially if two languages that you are trying to learn are similar. Even when the languages don't really exist in real life, they can be hard to learn because they are actual new words that you have to learn and new sentence structures. the reason I am saying this is because I am learning Japanese wich is a real language everyone should know that, right? Anyway I am not only learning that but also I am learning a language that was completely made up by my cousin who loves art. lol It's true though this language is very similar to Japanese and since I am studying Japanese I often get confused with some of the words. But like I said I like learning these new things and well I see it as a challange. ^_^

No comments: