Monday, April 27, 2009

April 26, 2009 Tigres del Norte @ Sea World

Every year I go to Sea World with my family. Every year we have a lot of fun, but yesterday was the best day ever at Sea World. Los Tigres del Norte had a concert at the SHAMU Stadium. It was my first concert ever. I sang and Daced ad I cryed. I love their music and I love how they sing. The topics of their music and the lyrics are all well chosen. I can't believe I was there. I wished I would have taken a picture with them. They were wearing a beautiful reen outfit, it was shiny, and sice it stared getting dark the lights made the shiny outfits look like they had lights on them. It was fascinating, All the people were dancing and singing specilly. If they did it again next year, and the year after ad the one after that... I WOULD LOVE TI GO.

VIVA MEXICO Y SU MUSICA NORTENA!


VIVAN LOS TIGRES DEL NORTE!

No comments: