Sunday, April 19, 2009

What should I do?

Every day for a few weeks already I've been askingg myself this question. What should I do? I am not sure what my destiny is without him but also I am not sure what my destiny is with him. I don't want to make a mistake, I wouldn't want to condemn my daughter to live unhappy. But is leaving the best thing to do? Why can't I just say I am leaving and be gone? Why am I such a coward? Is it because I amm not sure that leaving is the correct thing? I am so scared of making the wrng choice ut then I am not happy here. I can't make my daughter happy if I am not happy. I need an answer and I dn't know who to ask. I don't understand why I think about it so much. I should just leave and never come back. I don't want to give up though, I know that there is hope for me here but with out him and I think I need him more than I ever thought I would. What to do? I need answers. Some one help me.

No comments: