Tuesday, August 11, 2009

I promise you...


there is so much that I can say and so much that I can promise to you, I could tell you I will live forever, I could tell you I will never be apart from you, I could tell you that the world is yours, I could tell you I will gift you the stars. all this things I could tell you and I could promise, but I probably couldn't keep those promises. so the only thing I can tell you that is true is that I love you with all my heart, that I will always be at your side for as long as I live, Ican tell you that I will do all I can to give you as much as I can reach. I want you to know that I love you soo much that I will guide you the best I can so that you can become better than I was. I want to proomise you that as long as you allow me to I will be your best friend, and I will help you acomplish your dreams. I want you to know that I will never give up on you if you don't give up on yourself. I love you so much. I love you so much. my darling, my baby, the most wonderful thing that God could have gifted me with, my hope, my strenght, the light at the end of the tunnel, my inspiration, my life, my everything, I love you so much My lovely daughter.

No comments: