Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Not sure what to write...

So I have been out off blogger for a while. I apologize. Not sure why but lately Ive been using and discovering other websites. Most of them are on my links so If u care to try any go for it. Anyways I have been doing alot of activities and I will be performing for the september festivals of the Mexican culture. I will be dancing ballet folklorico and I am very exited.. I will try to have someone take pics so I can post them here for the public view. lol I know hardly anyone sees this site which is mainly why I write many stuff on it that I don't mind people knowing but I'd prefer them to not find out. well Now i'm looking for some websites to get free patterns for sewing skirts. so I have to go havent really found anything. Well Loves For all...

No comments: