Friday, October 12, 2012

Thought 2

So Nana has decided that she will give herself another opportunity to love. She will allow herself to start a romance with Takumi. I don't blame her he is like soooooooooo HOT!!! She is totally into the same type of guys that I am because OMG Takumi is definitely the best from Trapnest!

Anyways so I really don't know what to make out of that! I know that I would too give a man an opportunity, but I am not like Nana I would give any idiot an opportunity and because she is so beautiful she can get any hot guy like Takumi.  I can't!! Although I guess that just like her I will not be able to forget about Evaro unless I find somebody else.  And again just like her I feel really bad about what people(that is my friends and my family) will think of me. 

I think with me it's different though because I have forgiven him and there's no one else (at least now) that I would want to be with.  I know that if he gave me an opportunity I would go back with him with out even thinking about it twice.  I guess that's why people say that I am soooo easy.   I don't care though I would definitely go back with him after all he IS still my husband.  There is nothing wrong with getting back with your husband...right? well maybe now I'm just making up excuses....

I married him because I loved him, I still do and thinking about him makes me happy and sad, and he always said he didn't want to hurt me and that's why we couldn't be together.  But all I ever wanted was a bit of his attention and I would have been happy even if he didn't love me. 

I guess is bad though that I would settle for a life like that, it wouldn't be fair for him or for me.  I just wish I could make things better.  but how? Hachi I need your help!!!

 

No comments: