Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Thought 4

I feel so happy yet sooo sad.  I spoke to my EVARO today and we had a nice little long talk.  We spoke about me, but most importantly, about him.  He is doing really good he has new motivations and new ways.  he is doing things better!!! He laughed with me and well I enjoyed our talk. But on the real side I am devastated to find out that is true that he is going out with an older woman.  he met her at the club and well even though she is married he is ok with that.

I new that he would eventually find someone else but a married woman? that I never really imagined from him. I am scared that he may fall in love with this woman and that I will never be able to get to be back with him...

in  two weeks we will be married for one year already and I am happy because even though we are not together he is still mine by law and that gives me some type of hope.  I love him sooo much and all I want is to be with him and forget about everything but this time i want things to be different I really want him to fall in love with me first and then maybe we can go back together.  Small things make great things!!!


No comments: