Tuesday, September 27, 2016

Tiny house project update 002

Today i just want to write about the project itself. I havent really been looking for much on the project or the land because i believe that questions related to the piece of land itself would have to be adressed with the cash in hand. However i have still been looking into the tiny houses. I believe that the toughest part of this quest would be the tiny house itself. Im not entirely sure how i would be able to pull off the project but i have given myself a pretty good idea of the price of an already built tiny house. Ranging in the 50000 dollars. I would never dream of actually making that happen on my income but i still want to go on.

Soooo, exactly how. Well i have decided that i really don't want to leave sea world. I really do like that job. I struggled a lot to get into it. Soo what i can do is look for another job four days a week in one of them and three on the other one its almost perfect. So that way i believe i can actually save.

 But how? Well if i keep my seaworld income as my primary source then i would be able to save perhaps most of my other income. I would tecnically need only 300 a month more to pull it of. Because that would cover my rent and babysitting.

Its just a plan and the first step will actually be to get that other job. Sooo i think this week i can start that hunt. Wish me luck.

No comments: