Wednesday, January 9, 2008

The First Part Last Reading Response 1

I remember that the day I told my mom that I was pregnant, I came home from the clinic and she was talking on the phone. I stood right in front of her with a serious look in my face. She new that I was coming from the clinic and when she saw the paper with results on my hand she told the person she wastalking to that she had to hang up. She looked worried and she then asked why the seriousness, i gave her the paper and when she saw she seemed disapointed, but then after a few seconds she smiled and she just said congratulations and then told me that she was going to support me in this as much as she could. I was nervous at first but then when she smiled i felt a big relieve and imense happiness.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

hey wats up i really like ur response

Unknown said...

hello again and when did u have ur baby(what age) and how old is she now