Wednesday, January 9, 2008

The First Part Last Reading Response 2

Before I even knew what gender was my baby I already had the name picked. I knew right away that if it was a boy I would name him Miguel Angel and if it was a girl I would name her Neomi Junieth. Miguel Angel I would've picked just because i love that name I think its a nice elegat name. But she came out a girl and I named her Neomi Junieth. Neomi because I had a girlfriend about three years ago and her name was Noemi, but my mom didn't like her, she didn't approve, so instead of naming her Noemi I switched the middle letters around to make it Neomi. Maybe my mom doesn't remember her but I do and she was a really important girl and my life, and she was very happy and brilliant, so i think that naming my baby after her is a beautiful way to remember her. Also I know that when my daughter grows up a decides to ask about the origin of her name I can have a beautiful story to tell her. Junieth is just a creation from my brothers mind but i think it sounds nice so I told him I would name my baby like that for her second name.

No comments: