Monday, January 28, 2008

My Political Party

I'm "voting" for the Green Party!
I don't really want to vote but Dawn is making me, so now I actually have to pick and well after looking around through different political parties I decided that the Greens are the best for me to pick. There are a few reasons for this and one is definetly the antiwar. I myself am totally against the war and so I thonk its best if the war ends. The actual thing that made me decide on this party was that they promise social justice and equal opportunity. They promise too equal treatment for male and females in taking ideas equally from both. I liked that they mention working not only among the political members but also with citizens. They say that they will take ideas from citizens to make the right choices for the country.One last thing that I really agreed with was making this world more peaceful and maintaining earth clean and healthy as well as keeping social harmony. Although I would of have loved if they had mention something about protecting the wild life with fair penalties to those who destroy the natural habitat of the animals and the animals itsef. Higher penalties for those who kill or misstreat animals in danger of extinction.

No comments: