Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Jared Ball for President 2008!!!

I will vote for Jared Ball because after doing some research on the candidates for the GP, I realized that he was the best choice that I could make. I read about him that he wanted to improve the living conditions of his people US people, he said that he didn't like the conditions in which many of the citizens are living in. I think this is very important especially because many people are living in unsanitary homes. One other reason that really made me decide my vote for Jared BAll was because he said to that he wanted to put an end to the white supremacy. He doesn't agree with the system and how it only allows white people to make decisions on whats best for the residents. I think this is good because the white people have different customs than oter races and is not fair that white people make decisions about how other races should live. I really felt that the words of Jared were sincere so I liked that and i thought that if I feel him sincere it should be a reason to vote for him. after all we want sincere people in the presidency. My last reason was that he said that he really wanted to make this world better and well that is one of the things I am really interested in. Tihs is why I will vote for Jared Ball for President 2008.

No comments: